Points of Pride
- Blended Learning Network Finalist
- Pasodale Elementary School was established in 1967 as a K-8 campus. Currently we serve a diverse population beginning in Pre-K through 5th grade.
- Pasodale Elementary has been a TEA Recognized campus in 07-08, 08-09, 09-10, 10-11, 11-12. Currently, Pasodale Elementary has met all the state standards for the 13-14 STAAR Assessment.
Pasodale Elementary offers several after school programs to our students and community that enrich and provide well rounded opportunities. We offer Texas Ace (Pasodale Pioneers), Sign Language Club, Intramurals, 4th and 5th Boys and Girls Basketball, Student Council, Safety Patrol, Spelling Bee, Mustangettes, Mini-Mustangettes, Cheerleaders, Mini-Cheerleaders, Choir, Band, Orchestra, Art, Library Club, Technology Club, Yearbook, Special Olympics, Green Team,Chess Club and Faculty Volleyball.
Academic Performance -
Met State Accountability 15-16
Meet the Teacher!
Come and meet with your child's teacher before the school year begins!
- Pre-K-2nd grade students come August 16, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- 3rd-5th grade students come August 17, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Back to School Rally!
This Saturday at The Ysleta Central Office! Activities begin at 8:00 a.m.