June 1, 2023
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Young Women's Leadership Academy
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Valle Verde /Early College High School
June 2, 2023
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Ysleta High School Graduation
June 5, 2023
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Del Valle High School Graduation
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM Bel Air High School Graduation
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Parkland High School Graduation
June 6, 2023
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Riverside High School Graduation
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM Hanks High School Graduation
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Eastwood High School Graduation
Tips for Families
* For graduates: decorated mortarboards (hats) are not permitted.
* Doors will open one hour prior to each ceremony. Please give the previous ceremony participants time to depart.
* Family and friends should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before the ceremony.
* Reserved seating is not allowed.
* Due to large crowds, choice parking and seating will be limited. Please be mindful of small children.
* Proper decorum for a graduation ceremony will be expected at all times.
* Please respect the calling of all graduates' names by refraining from long and disrupting celebrations, and by remaining seated throughout the ceremony, to ensure that each name is heard clearly by the entire audience.
* DHC camera policy: Professional cameras are allowed. No other additional equipment shall be brought into the building. No tripods, backpacks, or cases. No zero-gravity rigs or brackets, no umbrellas, no additional light sources, and no cables/wires.
* Please note: The following items are not permitted in the Don Haskins Center (DHC) See flyer
In an effort to provide the safest environment possible, all guests and students will be screened using metal detector wands before entering the venue.
Parking at the Don Haskins Center
Free parking is available north of the Don Haskins Center off Sun Bowl Dr. and north of the Sun Bowl and Kidd Field. Plan to arrive via Sun Bowl Drive and avoid N. Mesa and Oregon St. The parking garage, located at Glory Road and N. Mesa, is owned by the city and there is a $10 fee to park in the garage. There is also a parking lot north of the center off Sun Bowl Drive. The lot is privately owned and charges a fee. Handicap parking is available north of the Don Haskins Center next to the UTEP Ticket Center. Please see the map below to plan your route.
The Plaza Important Information
Prohibited items at the Plaza
- No balloons,
- Party poppers/favors
- Air horns,
- iPads for pictures
- Flash photography
On stage, prohibited items include:
- The above-mentioned items
- No food or drinks without a sealable cap
- No photographers on stage or in the seating area where patrons' views may be blocked.
Parking at the Plaza
There are multiple parking garages in the area, rates may vary. The parking garage located on Santa Fe Street at the convention center is the venue's parking garage. Parking at this location is $10 per vehicle.