• Student Proof of Residency Information

    Residency Qualifications

    • Current Proof of Residency (See requirements listed below)
    • Students may not be enrolled in district schools without proof of residence. 

    Residency Information Required

    • Yearly Registration - If living in own residence or renting
      • Provide parent/guardian Photo ID
      • Provide current utility bill showing name, current address, service address, and date
      • Provide rental agreement or lease (if renting or leasing)
    • Yearly Registration - If living in another person's residence
      • Provide parent/guardian photo ID
      • Provide photo ID of the person responsible for (owner of) residence
      • Provide current utility bill showing the name of the owner, current address, service address, and date
      • Residence owner to complete Affidavit of Residency (notarized)
      • If a child(ren) not living with a parent, provide court document of power of attorney (signed by parent/guardian and notarized)
    • Yearly Registration - If transfer student outside of the designated attendance area