Home Access Center
The Home Access Center provides an online grade book where parents and guardians can view helpful student information to support and guide their children through the educational process. Parents can access the Web portal from home or work, anytime, anywhere, day or night to track academic achievements. E-mail links are also available throughout the portal to ease communication with children's teachers.
- Provides parents and students with a daily summary page of student information
- Features schedule and attendance, class work, and test scores.
- Allow students to view their own records in the system to help keep them informed about their progress
- Parental Engagement, connecting parents/ guardians with the classroom and providing them with relevant and timely information to support their children.
- Parent-teacher communication
- Empowers students to take a role in their progress and future actively.
Email the teacher of one of your student's classes by either going to the Interim Progress or Report Card screens in the Home Access Center. If you have an email application that auto-opens when you click on an email address (Outlook), the teacher's email address will automatically fill the "To:" field of the email. If you use a web-based email provider (Gmail, yahoo, etc.) right-click on the teacher's name and then select Properties in the pop-up that appears. Then, you can choose the email address, copy it, and paste it into your email address.
Note: A student's classwork average may include assignment/test scores that are not visible due to the lag time between inputting scores and publishing those scores to the Home Access Center.
How to Access Progress Reports
Closed captions in Spanish are available. Disponible en español muy pronto!