Student Proof of Residency Information
- Current Proof of Residency (See requirements listed below)
- Students may not be enrolled in district schools without proof of residence.
Residency Information Required
- Yearly Registration - If living in own residence or renting
- Provide parent/guardian Photo ID
- Provide current utility bill showing name, current address, service address, and date
- Provide rental agreement or lease (if renting or leasing)
- Yearly Registration - If living in another person's residence
- Provide parent/guardian photo ID
- Provide photo ID of the person responsible for (owner of) residence
- Provide current utility bill showing the name of the owner, current address, service address, and date
- Residence owner to complete Affidavit of Residency (notarized)
- If a child(ren) not living with a parent, provide court document of power of attorney (signed by parent/guardian and notarized)
- Yearly Registration - If transfer student outside of the designated attendance area
- Ysleta Independent School District is an open enrollment district which means that all schools within the district offer another option to parents and students who are interested in schools outside of their attendance area.
- Our schools have neighborhood attendance boundaries and give priority to students who live within the attendance boundary.
- To verify your campus boundaries visit Infofinder i and enter your address and a listing of your schools will appear in the results.
- Useful files for Open Enrollment and Requesting a transfer within YISD