Welcome to Energy Management!
Most of our school sites have an Energy Management System installed. At these campuses, these systems allow us the capability to start, stop, and schedule roof top units (RTU's), boilers, and chillers. Planning ahead is key to the success of these Energy Management Systems. Please call us if you have any questions about the energy management system(s) at your campus.
To provide safe, conditioned environmental space throughout the district that is conducive to learning by educating all stakeholders in energy conservation while creating a pathway for the consistent reduction of energy costs at all levels
- To obtain the support of administration to enforce the conservation of energy district wide
- To increase communication with district personnel at all levels to effectively minimize energy use
- To establish energy conservation programs with campuses
- To schedule HVAC Systems effectively
- To reduce energy consumption by 5%
ENERGY MANAGEMENT REPORTS
The following reports inform the community of monthly energy usage and costs for the district. If you have any questions, you may reach the Energy Management Office at (915) 434-0053.
Ysleta Service Center
7944 Yermoland Drive
El Paso, Texas 79915
(915) 434-1700 Office
(915) 599-1577 Fax
Rito E. Carrera
Bertha A. Mendoza
(915) 434-0058 - Office
(915) 820-9449 - Cell
Nora C. Ortega
(915) 434-0053 - Office