Benchmark 6 - Student Support
Bridge Program Calendar and Curricula:
Riverside High School TSI CAMP
- TSI (Texas Success Initiative) Reading Camp, June 11-21, 2018; 8:30-11:30 AM
- TSI (Texas Success Initiative) Reading Camp, June 10th - 24th 2019. Testing will occur on June 25th, 2019
The TSI Curriculum was developed by lead English and Math teachers, and free TSI online resources were utilized for pre-test activities.
GEMS II 2019 White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico
Description: The Gains in the Education of Mathematics and Science (GEMS) Program at the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) / Data and Analysis Center (D&AC)-White Sands Missile Range (CCDC-WSMR) provides high school students with the opportunity to explore innovative technical concepts and to participate in hands-on lab experiments and activities related to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) topics. During the program High school students work closely with scientists, engineers, and near-peer-mentors to engage in hands-on modules and activities based on current Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) / Data and Analysis Center (D&AC)-WSMR research initiatives. Module topics include: robotics, cyber security, rocketry, FM transmitters, circuit design, software defined radios, statistics, optics, lasers, and microcontrollers. This year’s GEMS Program will occur 22-26 July 2019. Transportation will be provided for students from Las Cruces and El Paso to White Sands Missile Range, NM.
Click on the link above to register
Tutoring and other intervention/remediation program schedules:
- Tutoring is availabie before and after school and during lunch in the E2020 Lab. Tutoring is provided by the E2020 Instructor with the assistance of college tutors. In addition, individual teachers schedule their own tutoring times for their subject matter. Teachers and counselors monitor student academic progress to ensure all graduation requirements are met and students are ready for college, career and/or military opportunities.
Calendar of family outreach events
- 2019-2020 Coming Soon
- 2018-2019 Calendar of family outreach events
- 2017-2018 Calendar of family outreach events
Counseling/Advisory Events and records of completion of these support services