What is PeachJar?
PeachJar is a digital flyer service that aims to help schools, parents, and community partners engage with one another. With PeachJar, parents are able to receive flyers via email to keep parents up-to-date with the latest news, events, fundraisers, and other notable items that are happening on campuses.
The service is FREE for parents and is provided by the Ysleta Independent School District.
How Peachjar Works for Parents
PeachJar is an innovative flyer management system that sends school-approved digital flyers directly to parents' inboxes. Think of the Peachjar system as an electronic backpack for parents! This “green” initiative will save our schools tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars.
Now, parents can easily find, view flyers, and take action immediately to sign up for activities and events. To sign up, click on your child's campus to the right of the webpage, and follow the instructions.
How Peachjar Works for Businesses
Because paper flyers will no longer be distributed, you must register an account with Peachjar for digital flyer delivery. Peachjar charges a fee for utilizing this service. You may upload your flyer for distribution to your desired school(s). As a “program provider”, you will have access to metrics not previously available.
After your flyer has been submitted, it will be routed automatically to the school district office for approval, then emailed as a visually engaging image to all parents who have their email address on file in the district, for the school(s) you select.
Learn More or for Help Uploading your Digital flyer.
Ysleta ISD Flyer Approval Guidelines
All flyers submitted through PeachJar must follow all of the following guidelines:
- The flyer must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of YISD and/or benefiting the population of YISD in a positive manner.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- All promotions that are advertised to parents must not include a required purchase (i.e. buy one, get one free, etc.)
- As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all of our students and parents, we require that flyers be submitted in both English and Spanish.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria
Alicia R. Chacon Int'l School
Cedar Grove ES
Constance Hulbert ES
Del Norte Heights ES
Del Valle ES
Dolphin Terrace ES
East Point ES
Eastwood Heights ES
Eastwood Knolls Int'l
Glen Cove ES
Hacienda Heights Int'l
LeBarron Park ES
Loma Terrace ES
Marian Manor ES
Mesa Vista ES
Mission Valley ES
North Loop ES
North Star ES
Pebble Hills ES
REL Washington ES
South Loop ES
Thomas Manor ES
Tierra Del Sol ES
Vista Hills ES