Virtual Summer 2020 Summer School via Technology Across Ysleta
Summer School Offerings
Elementary Learning Camps
- PK-2nd Scholastic Literacy Learning for Monolingual and Dual Language Students
- 3rd-6th Innovative Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) Summer Programs for Monolingual and Dual Language Students
- Entering Kinder and First Grade Language Learning for English Learners (español)
Middle School Summer Courses
- Core Curriculum Courses for 6th grade
- Core Curriculum Courses for 7th grade
- Math Summer Course for 8th grade
- English Language Arts and Reading (ELAR) Summer Course for 8th grade
High School Summer Courses
- Credit Recovery
- Credit Advancement
- Dual Credit
- Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA) Camps
Summer S²TAY Home Virtual Learning will be offered to every Ysleta ISD student. Check your home campus website for program details and registration, information. All other THEDISTRICT@Home Resources will continue to be available to all of our students. Breakfast and Lunch will continue to be offered throughout the summer. Visit the YISD Home page to find the latest details and information.All students currently enrolled in the Ysleta Independent School District will be welcomed to participate in the Virtual Summer School S²TAY@Home Summer Program. During this COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize that your children desire to keep their brains active and motivated. While many of the resources and instruction work best in a virtual online setting, there will be low technology and high technology options as necessary. All of the THEDISTRICT@Home programs and options will still be available to all students throughout the summer. The Summer S²TAY@Home option is just another way THE District, YOUR District, continues to deliver excellence and provide any support we can.
- S²TAY @ HOME - June 8 - June 25, 2020, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Register via your child's current campus website.
- Virtual English Language Labs will be available to all English Learners in grades 3-12 via the Summer School teacher.
Extended School Year Services for students identified with a disability will be recommended through the ARD process. Please contact your campus diagnostician if you have any questions.