Public Relations Forms
In the spirit of Service Excellence, Public Relations has developed a new way for campuses to request services from Public Relations. All PR request forms will now be available on Eduphoria.
These new forms offer an easy way for you to promote the 4P's: your pupils, personnel, parents, and partners. You may now submit PR requests and track the progress of your request in real time, as part of our efforts to provide you with our best customer service.
How to submit requests from Public Relations:
1. Log into Eduphoria using your YISD credentials
2. Click on “Helpdesk"
3. Click on “Public Relations”
4. Select from the PR forms listed below:
- Video/Photography Request: To request a videographer/photographer cover an event with a districtwide impact. Please submit at least one week before the event.
- Board Recognition Nomination Form: Nominate students/staff to be recognized at a Board of Trustees meeting. Submissions are due one month before each board meeting.
- Media Coverage Request: To invite media coverage of an event or news story on your campus. Please submit no later than two days before the event.
- District Website Request: To submit a news story to be posted on the main district website. Remember to attach horizontal photos on the submission form.
- Graphic Design Request: To request graphic design assistance. Please provide a MINIMUM of two weeks to complete these requests.
5. Complete the form in its entirety, and click “Submit” button.
6. Keep track of emails from Eduphoria regarding your request.
Please keep in mind:
- We serve the district as a whole and it is important to give PR adequate time to work on your requests! In most cases, next-day requests will not be fulfilled. If your request is urgent, however, please submit the form and contact the PR department.
- The account logged in to Eduphoria when submitting forms will receive email updates.
- When inquiring about your request, please refer to the ticket number assigned by Eduphoria.
- Make sure you monitor your request regularly through Eduphoria in case PR staff asks for feedback and/or approval on your project items.
- Because PR is limited in resources and staff, we cannot guarantee fulfillment of every request. However, we will be sure to work with you and your campus on specific requests to develop the best course of action.