TMES Time Lapse Video
Thomas Manor Elementary School
SCOPE OF WORKCompleted Scope: (Completed Summer 2018)
- Consolidation of Thomas Manor Elementary and Cadwallader Elementary Schools
- Thomas Manor Elementary school was rebuilt on-site
- Existing Thomas Manor ES campus was 51 years old and was underutilized with several systems in catastrophic condition
- Cadwallader Elementary School was underutilized
- New campus is a state-of-the-art, 21st Century Learning Environment for 1,000 students
*This total is based on an anticipated project schedule and adjusted for inflation. Project totals may change based on revised project schedules during the course of the five year bond.
ESTIMATED PROJECT COST**
AMOUNT PER CATEGORY
- New Construction - $28,013,250
**Project Cost includes the cost of construction, design fees, permitting, testing, hazardous, materials testing, fixtures, furniture, and equipment (for addition and new building only), technology, (for addition and new building only) and inflation based on schedule.