Riverside High School
SCOPE OF WORKCompleted Scope:
- Secure Front Entry (Completed August 2016)
- New Multi-Purpose Turf (Completed August 2016)
- New Baseball, Softball, and Tennis lighting (Completed January 2017)
- New Baseball / Softball fields' sound systems, outfield fencing, and scoreboards (Completed January 2017)
- Wireless, Bandwidth, and Infrastructure Technology Upgrades
- New safe, secure, and accessible bleachers
- New backboards that retract for cross-court tournament and practice play
*This total is based on an anticipated project schedule and adjusted for inflation. Project totals may change based on revised project schedules during the course of the five year bond.
ESTIMATED PROJECT COST**
AMOUNT PER CATEGORY
- Safety & Security - $25,300
- Technology - $540,090
- Athletics - $3,092,925
**Project Cost includes the cost of construction, design fees, permitting, testing, hazardous, materials testing, fixtures, furniture, and equipment (for addition and new building only), technology, (for addition and new building only) and inflation based on schedule.