• Change Request Form 

    To ensure that personal information maintained by YISD is correct and up to date, it is it is important that you notify Human Resources of any change in your name, address, or phone number.

    Please note that in order to change your name, you must visit Human Resources in person and provide a copy of your marriage license, divorce decree, or legal name change order along with an updated social security card reflecting the new name.   

    To change your address or phone number, click on the link below and fill out the Change Request form.  By submitting this form, you understand that the information provided will replace the associated data currently on file.  


    Change Request Form

    (YISD active directory account required)