The Masters Program
The YISD Masters Program is a rigorous post-bachelor program, specifically developed to increase the number of dual credit qualified teachers in our high school programs. The Masters currently has two cohorts seated. Weare accepting interest statements for those interested in joining a cohort in the 2017-2018 school year. Please send your statement of interest to Dr. Ron Livermore at email@example.com.
The Masters Program Acceptance Criteria:
- Must have three years of teaching experience and be off probation as a teacher,
- Must commit to two or three years of intense, rigorous study at the graduate level;
- Must commit to maintain your teaching assignment in a core content area during study;
- Must commit to three years' employment as a dual credit teacher, following your study; and
- Must have adequate undergraduate grades to the accepted into UTEP Graduate School.