Our mission is to lead the region in Early Education by creating a learning environment built on research-based practices that foster a love of learning to lay the groundwork for academic success.
Universal Full-Day Pre-Kindergarten Program
- High quality, research-based curriculum designed to prepare children for Kindergarten
- Staffed with 1 certified teacher and teaching assistant
- Full-Day program
- Must be 4 years of age on or before September 1st of the enrollment year.
- Free of charge to all students who enroll
Our curriculum will promote children's knowledge and skills for
- Fine and Gross Development
- Language and Communication
- Health and Wellness
The Pre-Kindergarten program reflects the belief that children are active learners:
- Children build meaning and understanding through full participation
- Teachers maintain high expectations for each child
- Teachers maintain a child-centered approach that respects each child's individual developmental needs
- Our classrooms are designed with a learning center approach to provide opportunities for all types of learning during the school day
∗Enrollment is subject to availability. Register early to ensure your seat in our program.
Ysleta ISD's Pre-K program is designed to promote children’s knowledge and skills in all developmental areas— cognitive, social/emotional, physical, and aesthetic—and to establish a foundation for lifelong learning.
The prekindergarten program reflects the belief that children are active learners. They build meaning and understanding through full participation in their learning environments. This child-centered program combines high expectations for each child with respect for individual development.
Prekindergarten uses the center approach to learning. Centers are areas with educational materials that provide opportunities for different types of learning during Work Time.
Learning Centers are pre-planned by the teacher to support the skills that are previously taught. A writing component is embedded within each center.
Pre-Kindergarten Documents Required for Registration
- Parent Photo ID
- Child's Social Security Card
- Child's updated immunization record
- Child's original birth certificate
- Current month utility bill (gas, electric only) or home contract or lease
- Proof of income
- If military, bring LES documentation