Matadors Sports News
Physical Forms: Physical Form DOWNLOAD < Click to Download
Directions for filling out online athletic paperwork packets.
Go to website:
You must click on electronic forms there are 7 forms that must be filled out and electronically signed online.
• To access the online forms hold your curser over the “Electronic Participation Forms” tab. You will get a drop down list of the forms.
• Click on the form name and fill out the information requested. (you must have your students ID number available as it is required on each form)
• To sign the document click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down, this will allow you to create an “Electronic Signature”. If you make a mistake and need to start over click on the refresh icon next to the signature box.
• You will also need to print a physical form from the link at the top of the page for your doctor of choice to fill out. Physicals are good from June 1st of current school year through May 31st the end of the school.
• If you need help filling out any forms please contact your coach or school’s athletic trainer for assistance.
• Parents/Guardian’s and students will need to fill out these forms together as both signatures are required.
• Once you have filled out all of the information on each page, you will have the opportunity to print the document.
• The hard copy of your physical form must be turned in to your student’s campus athletic trainers. All other forms will be submitted electronically.
• You will be given clearance to begin participation from your campus Athletic Training Department.
• Your Coach will have access to let you know when all forms are turned in as you will turn green in the rankone website.