The uniform will consist of:
1. Polo Shirts - Students will wear a navy/royal blue or gold polo shirt with or without the school logo every day to school (shirt with a collar). Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
2. T-Shirt – Any Eastwood Heights spirit shirt may be worn on Fridays with jeans.
3. Pants - Students will wear navy blue or khaki uniform pants (Docker style, twill), shorts, skirt or skort every day to school. Shorts are recommended to be worn under skirts and jumpers due to modesty issues with P.E.
4. Jeans - Jean pants and jean shorts are not part of the uniform, except on Fridays. Jeans will be worn as an incentive for various occasions. Jeans with cut-outs/rips (openings that expose skin) are not permitted.
5. Tights - Only solid black, white, gold, navy/royal blue, or khaki tights or leggings are allowed under skirts/jumpers. Neither patterned tights nor leggings of other colors are permitted.
6. Sweaters - Plain navy/royal blue or gold sweatshirts, sweaters or lightweight jackets or sweatshirts may be worn at any time over the school uniform. If the classroom temperature is uncomfortable jackets may be worn. Any hood must remain unworn inside the building.