NORTH LOOP ELEMENTARY
All uniform shirts must be polo style and be red or blue in color. (Please make sure the uniform shirt is long enough to be tucked in.)
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times. No exceptions.
Pants cannot be oversized and must be worn at the waist at all times. They must be secured with a black or brown belt, belts with spikes are not allowed. Shorts, skirts and skorts cannot be shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- Uniform pants (Twill) must be khaki or navy blue. (No Jeans)
- NO SKINNY STYLE PANTS
- NO CARPENTER OR CARGO STYLE PANTS
- NO HIP HUGGERS
- NO DESIGNED OR INITIALED BELT BUCKLES
Oversized heavy jackets, light jackets or hoodies are not allowed.
- Jackets must be solid colored only
- NO JACKETS WITH GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, DESIGNS, OR BRAND NAMES
- NO PULL OVER HOODIES; ALL JACKETS MUST HAVE A ZIPPER
Footwear: Athletic shoes only. No platforms, no slip-on flats, no Heeleys, no cowboy pointy boots, or knee-high laced shoes can be worn during the normal school day. One color shoelaces must be worn.
Earrings are not acceptable for males. Oversized earrings are not allowed for girls.
Artificial nails and makeup are not allowed.
Students may not wear washable tattoos and may not have colored hair, such as red, green, blue, etc…
Students cannot have haircuts that are unusual or be worn in a distracting manner. No shaved or with designs, no Mohawks or spiky hair. Long bangs that cover the eyes of the students will not be allowed.
Backpacks with wheels or characters (Such as turtle shells, Superman, or animals) will not be allowed.
Cell Phone/Electronic Device Policy: Cell phones or any electronic device cannot be visible. Students are not allowed to use cell phones or electronic devices during any part of the instructional day.
- 1st offense - Device will be returned to parent the next school day.
- 2nd offense - Device will be kept for 30 school days and a $15.00 fine.
- 3rd offense - Device will not be returned until the end of the school year and a $15.00 fine.