Click Image for more information⬇
Dress Code Policy
The uniform will consist of:
- Polo Shirts - Students will wear a red, white or royal blue polo shirt with OR without the school logo every day to school (shirt with a collar). Shirts must be tucked in and a belt must be worn (1st-6th grade only) at all times.
- T-Shirt – Any Scottie spirit shirt may be worn throughout the week with uniform bottoms.
- Pants - Students will wear navy blue or khaki uniform pants (Docker style, twill), shorts, skirt or skort every day to school. Shorts are recommended to be worn under skirts and jumpers due to modesty issues with P.E. Skirts and shorts are to be two-inches above the knees.
(Jean pants and jean shorts are not part of the uniform.)
- Tights - Only solid red, black, white, navy blue, or khaki tights or leggings are allowed under skirts/jumpers. Neither patterned tights or leggings of other colors are permitted.
5. Sweaters - Plain red, royal or white sweatshirts, sweaters or lightweight jackets or sweatshirts may be worn at any time over the school uniform. If classroom temperature is uncomfortable jackets may be worn. Hoodies are not part of the uniform policy.