Ysleta ISD has a history of success implementing bond projects
Key successes from the 2015 Bond include:
- All projects were completed on time and within budget
- 100% of the awarded architects, general contractors, and construction managers-at-risk were local
- The New Thomas Manor Elementary School, which combined students from Cadwallader and the former Thomas Manor Elementary Schools, achieved an increase from a previously struggling Tier 3 to a Tier 2 level. Today, the students have access to extracurricular activities such as Mariachi, Wranglerettes, and Kids Excel with new educational art rooms, all of which were previously unavailable due to the lack of quality space.
- The new Bel Air Middle School, which combined students from Ranchland Hills and Hillcrest Middle School, also experienced an increase from Tier 3 to Tier 2 and earned four distinctions in 2018.
- The new Del Valle Middle School combined students from Camino Real and Valley View Middle Schools. In 2019 Del Valle MS earned 4 Distinctions and earned a "B" rating.
- The New Mission Valley Elementary School students affords students the opportunity to participate in Robotics competitions using their new STEM facilities.
Learn more about Ysleta ISD's 2015 Bond Program here.