JMHECHS Admission Policy and Enrollment
All 8th grade students at Hanks Middle School are given the opportunity to apply to JMHECHS at the middle school. Students from other schools are provided a link to complete the application to J.M. Hanks Early College High School.
All students must meet the following admission requirements:
- Students must live in the JMHECHS attendance area or have an approved transfer application to YISD.
- Submit a completed application to the middle school counselor or to the JMHECHS office.
- Participate in an in-person interview with a JMHECHS administrator.
- Students may apply to JMHECHS after the deadline by contacting us at 915-434-5014.
Product 1: Admission Policy and Enrollment Applications (English and Spanish)
- ECHS Admission Policy and Enrollment Application English
- ECHS Admission Policy and Enrollment Application Spanish
Product 2: Recruitment Plan and Timeline
Product 3: Recruitment Brochure and Presentation
Product 4: Application Review Rubric