To be eligible for enrollment in the Adult Education program, an individual must be at least 19 years of age or older and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must have a valid Texas ID or driver's license.
- Must have a social security card.
Interested participants cannot possess college credits in the United States.
1. Complete online registration application (Click Here to access the application).
2. Participate in short interview (in person or over the phone).
3. Schedule and take a test* to determine academic (reading/math) or English level.
*Usually scheduled on Tuesdays or Wednesdays
4. Attend 3-hour Orientation**.
**Usually scheduled on Thursdays or Fridays
5. Start class***!
***Mondays or Wednesdays