Entering Kinder and 1st Grade EL Summer Camp
The district will be offering a summer camp for children of limited English proficiency who will be enrolled in Kindergarten of First Grade in the fall.
Hosted by the Academic Language Programs Department.
For further information, please contact
Ana Esqueda at 434-0550
This program will help your child to continue his/her development of:
- Language Arts, Math & Science
- Oral language proficiencies
- English language development
- New: Spanish Literature Camp
- Zoo Field Trip & Student Showcase
Children attending the summer program will be offered free breakfast and lunch.
Registration form is due by Friday, May 10th to your child's teacher.
NOTE: No transportation will be provided.