SECURITY & ALERTS
District Safety Plan and Emergency Procedures
- Review our Emergency Situations at School document which describes the types of emergencies that can occur in schools and how families should respond.
- The Safe School Plan is designed to be used by school principals to create safe and respectful school environments.
- Learn about the Standard Response Protocol for responding to school emergencies.
The district will share safety message information with parents/guardians by:
- text *
- phone call *
- email *
- YISD and Campus webpage
* Parents: Please be sure that the school has your child's current contact information in case of an emergency.
Security and Emergency Management
Ysleta Independent School District is committed to protecting the safety and well-being of our students and staff. We understand students learn best when they can attend classes in a secure and welcoming environment.
The Ysleta Independent School District Security team includes:
- Day time district patrol officers
- 24 hour Security Officers
- School based law enforcement
- El Paso PD Coordinator and Liaison-Supervisor for PD Officers
For school-related emergency call:
Security Dispatch at 915-434-0195
Tip Line: 915-434-0111
Report crimes, and get a reward! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.