We would like to thank you for choosing to share your time, talent and expertise with our students. We encourage parents and community members to participate in our volunteer program to help meet the needs of our students. Volunteers help our district build strong partnerships between parents, teachers, administrators, and community members. As volunteers, you not only help our students, but you allow teachers to focus on classroom instruction.COVID-19 Safety ProtocolsIn an attempt to ensure a safe environment for all district stakeholders, please refrain from reporting to any district facility if any of the following apply:
- You are not feeling well
- You have a fever above 99.9
- You are experiencing a cough
- You have been exposed to someone who has tested positive within the last seven days.
Please refrain from reporting to any district facility until you are no longer exhibiting symptoms or have received a negative COVID-19 test.
The Volunteer Application Process
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Ysleta ISD!
Please click here to submit your application
- We are now taking applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
- All volunteers must submit an application on a yearly basis.
- Applicants will be notified upon approval via email.
- Please note the application process can take up to 15 business days.
Volunteer Coordinator Contact
How to contact your Campus Volunteer Coordinator:
A contact list of all YISD campus volunteer coordinators is available for download. Please click on the document below to download.
Click here: Volunteer Coordinator List
Make a Difference! Become a Volunteer
- Cross Guards
- PTA, PTO, Booster Clubs, Partners in Education
- Assisting in the parent room